So, for the Photogenic contest, they’re looking for a happy smile, and a fun personality.
The only idea I’ve come up with to be creative was bubble blowing…
Any other fun suggestions?
So my friend and I recently went to the wedding of her brother’s wife’s brother and they had a photobooth there.
This isn’t a new thing, we’ve always been disgusting in photobooths. But that’s what makes it hilarious when someone decides it’d be a cute idea to have all of their guests have fun in a photobooth and let them keep a copy and keep a copy for yourself in a big memory book…
We were original until everybody else got drunk.
The guy I went to, Red of Artistic Images, was there. What was cooler? He had like 5 of my pictures on display, and one of them was HUGE.
I felt like a celebrity. :)
I don’t always take pictures of Tootsie.
But when I do, she’s making her eyes bug out as much as possible and doesn’t stop moving at the last minute.
So, check out this beautiful eye of mine.
Doesn’t my camera take awesome pictures? Take that, phone!! :D
- I just need to find the right petticoat or have my boyfriend make one for me
- I need to figure out what jewelry to wear
- I need to determine what kind of flowers I want for my corsage and Alex’s boutonniere
- I need to completely decide what I want done with my hair
- And I need to figure out how I’m going to do my makeup.
I’m considering maybe taking a picture of everything I have so far and asking you people what looks best with what…just maybe. ;D